Max's Facebook Photo Contest 2011
14 July 2011
After the success of Max's Chicken-All-You-Can Part 2 Promo, Max's Restaurant has another offering to its avid fans. Max's Chicken-All-You-Can Facebook Photo Contest is now up to fill in our hungry tummies.
Join this photo contest and get a chance to win a MAX'S PER TABLE SET C GROUP MEAL which is good for 10 people. The contest is only until July 15, 2011 (Friday) so check them now!
1. This contest is open to all Max's Restaurant Facebook fans currently based in the Philippines. Be a fan now by simply visiting www.facebook.com/maxsrestaurant and liking us.
2. Joining is so easy! A fan only has to upload a photo showcasing his/her Chicken All You Can experience inside a Max's branch on the Max's Restaurant Facebook wall. Do not limit yourselves with shots of Max's Chicken bones. Be as creative as you can and explore different subjects and angles of your Max's Chicken experience!
3. The fan must tag MAX'S RESTAURANT on the photo. You must tag AT LEAST 4 of your friends/loved ones on the photo for this to qualify as an official entry.
4. Write a creative photo caption to describe your picture.
5. Post as many picture entries as you can! The more photos you post, the more chances you get to win! Just make sure you don't post the same exact picture over again.
6. Five (5) facebook fans of Max’s will win one MAX’S PER TABLE SET C GROUP MEAL (good for 10 people) each via a raffle draw.
7. Lucky winners of this promo will claim their free MAX’S PER TABLE SET C GROUP MEAL (good for 10 people) at their preferred Max’s Restaurant branch (within the Philippines).
8. Deadline of submission of entries is on July 15, 2011 FRIDAY at exactly 12 noon (Philippine local time and date)
9. Max's will send an FB private message to the lucky winners on how to claim their prizes.
10. Employees of Max's Restaurant, its advertising/PR agencies, and its accredited service providers including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the said promo.