I Love Kasalang Filipino 2013!
Whether you're tying the knot or just simply love weddings, JOIN US in celebrating the beauty of Filipino weddings across the Philippines!
VISIT Kasalang Filipino 2013 bridal fair in Cagayan de Oro, WRITE about your experience, and share what you LOVE about the event.
Get a chance to WIN an overnight stay in Pryce Plaza Hotel and other amazing items from Kasal.com!
1. Upload in your own blog or website why you LOVE the Kasalang Filipino 2013 bridal fair in Cagayan de Oro. Post may be written in English, Filipino, or even Taglish.
2. There is no limit on the length of the post, just complement your article with your own, original snapshots and/or video of the event.
3. Include a link back to www.kasal.com. (Your post should not have any other backlinks to other companies).
4. Email the blog url to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a PM to www.facebook.com/kasal.com on or before Sept. 20, 2013, 12:00 noon, Philippine Time. Once validated, we will link and promote your blog post in Kasal.com Fan Page.
5. The MOST CREATIVE and the MOST POPULAR entry will each win an overnight stay in Pryce Plaza Hotel with breakfast for 2 and a special Kasal.com wine bottle..
- The MOST CREATIVE will be judged on the ff. criteria: 40% creativity, 50% uniqueness/originality, 10% writing composition. A representative from Ayala Centrio, Professional Organizers, and Kasal.com will choose the best story. The judges' decision will be considered final and binding.
- The MOST POPULAR will be based on the number of "Likes" a blog garnered from Kasal.com Fan Page. Take note that "Likes" registered on your own blog or FB account/fan page will not be counted. The earlier you send your blog post/article the earlier we can link it up and promote in Kasal.com Fan Page!
6. You may send as many entries, but judging/tallying will be based on individual entries and scores/"Likes" will not be cumulative.
7. You are encouraged to promote your entry in any way you can. You may promote the link to your entry, post announcements on your Wall, share the link of the contest page, suggest Kasal.com to your friends, or insert the contest badge on your blog.
8. We reserve the right to reject entries that are incomplete, or that contain any inappropriate information (e.g. spam, controversial or offensive material).
9. The blog post, including accompanying images and other content, must not in any way violate intellectual property rights. By submitting a blog post as a contest entry, you certify that it is your own original work and that it has not been published or posted in another website other than your own blog.
10. Winners will be announced on Sept. 23, 2013 at the activity center of Ayala Centrio Mall. We reserve the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.